My 1/64 Scale Collection Update

My 1/64 Scale Collection Update


I apologize for the long delay of updates, I have been busy with work and family.I don't have time to take pictures of my new collection, but will try from time to time to post them as soon as I can snap away some more.I still have a lot of catching up to do, specially looking for old model that was stop ready production, because they are getting very hard to acquire.



adibbobby

Tuesday 19 April 2011

CM's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II 1995 Swedish

The Evolution II was upgraded in December 1993, and was produced until 1995. It consisted mainly of handling improvements, including minor wheelbase adjustments, larger swaybars, bodywork tweaks including a larger spoiler, and tires that were 10 mm (0.4 in) wider. This Evolution also has a 50 l (13.2 US gal; 11.0 imp gal) fuel tank. Power output was increased to 256 PS (188 kW; 252 hp) from the same engine and torque was unchanged for both GSR and RS models.

















sorry for inconvenience caused
camera cap ayam..


No comments:

Post a Comment