My 1/64 Scale Collection Update

My 1/64 Scale Collection Update


I apologize for the long delay of updates, I have been busy with work and family.I don't have time to take pictures of my new collection, but will try from time to time to post them as soon as I can snap away some more.I still have a lot of catching up to do, specially looking for old model that was stop ready production, because they are getting very hard to acquire.



adibbobby

Tuesday 19 April 2011

CM's Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1992 Safari

The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 was a limited edition automobile with from Japan to the with the chassis code E39A. The VR-4 hit the streets with numbered badges of 2000 in 1991 and 1000 in 1992. The mystery 9 were probably never sold or numbered. Another surprise is that the limited edition badge number has correlation to the order of manufacture in a particular year.
The VR-4 ("Viscous Realtime 4") refers to the all wheel steering, an ability it shares with the more recognizeable 3000GT VR-4, along with all-wheel drive and turbocharged and intercooled induction. However, one thing the Galant VR-4 doesn't share is its conservative, 4-door sedan appearance. It's a sleeper. A wolf in sheep's clothing? No... It's a rabid werewolf with a powerplant capable of 600+ hp and 9.51s @ 148.87mph quarter mile runs... and it's not just fast on the drag strip, it's quite at home through the twisties and has even won a few World Rally Championship and Asia Pacific Rally Championship races.









sorry for inconvenience caused
camera cap ayam..



No comments:

Post a Comment