My 1/64 Scale Collection Update

My 1/64 Scale Collection Update


I apologize for the long delay of updates, I have been busy with work and family.I don't have time to take pictures of my new collection, but will try from time to time to post them as soon as I can snap away some more.I still have a lot of catching up to do, specially looking for old model that was stop ready production, because they are getting very hard to acquire.



adibbobby

Tuesday 19 April 2011

CM's Mitsubishi Lancer Evo WRC 2002 Finland

In 2001, Mitsubishi was forced by the FIA to race in the WRC using WRC rules for building a car instead of the Group A class rules, and thus did not need to follow homologation rules. The Evolution VII was based on the larger Lancer Cedia platform and as a result gained more weight over the Evolution VI, but Mitsubishi made up for this with multiple important chassis tweaks. The biggest change was the addition of an active center differential and a more effective limited-slip differential, while a front helical limited-slip differential was added. Torque was increased again to 385 N·m (284 lb·ft) with engine tweaks that allowed greater airflow, and horsepower officially remained at 280 PS (206 kW; 276 hp).


















sorry for inconvenience caused
camera cap ayam..


No comments:

Post a Comment